Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing with Darkness

2 posters

Go down

Playing with Darkness Empty Playing with Darkness

Post by Darcie Linwood Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:43 am

Darcie sat on a tree trunk playing happily with shadows in her hand. First she made a turtledove that flew gently about that turned into a catfish who swam quickly in short bursts and lastly became a large lion that roared soundlessly. Darcie smiled and let the lion roam for a bit. She scooted down and leaned against the tree trunk. She closed her eyes for a few moments and felt the shadow lion brush against her, like the whisper of a breeze. Darcie opened her tired eyes and gently brushed the lion causing little wisps of shadow to escape and disappear. She leaned again and played with turning the shadows into various animals.
Darcie Linwood
Darcie Linwood
First Year

Back to top Go down

Playing with Darkness Empty Re: Playing with Darkness

Post by Clementine Smith Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:05 pm

"You... You do this often?" Clementine asked quietly. She hoped she didn't suprise Darcie, but she didn't appear to have noticed her (nor Shadow perched on her shoulder).

"It's quite a talent..." she continued, "I feel really plain around here,"

Well, I'm not normal, but it's not like I tell everyone my deepest secrets, even friends. I'll probably tell people stuff eventually, though... she thought to herself.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Linwood Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Darcie jumped a bit when she heard someone talk to her. The lion completely fell apart, covering Darcie momentarily in a black mist. The mist cleared, though, and Darcie looked to see Clementine behind her. She clearly sighed out of relief.

"Oh goodness! You scared me for a moment there!" Darcie said and laughed for a few moments. "And to answer your question I only do this when I think I'm alone or when I'm with people I trust." Darcie gathered some shadows and made them into a butterfly. The shadow butterfly then flew to Clementine, circled her head and made its way back to Darcie, where it perched on her finger.

"And don't feel plain. Everyone has a talent. You just haven't found yours yet," Darcie said. "Honestly, I kind of consider this more a curse than a blessing. But! That's just my opinion."
Darcie Linwood
Darcie Linwood
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:24 pm

"Hm..." Clementine muttered, staring into space, "I guess my talent's writing... I've wanted to be an author for years..."

She suddenly smiled, "I used to think I could see the future. I was sort-of right, but it was just lucky guessing."
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Linwood Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:53 am

Darcie laughed a little and smiled. "Perhaps you could find your calling in divination. Then when you have a big breakthrough, you can write a book about it!"
Darcie Linwood
Darcie Linwood
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:54 pm

//OOC: The reason I didn't say she was a seer in the first place is because I'm sure there already is one//

Clementine smiled, "If there was a Divination class, I would take it."
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum