Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Better Way To Celebrate Than Fireworks!

+3
Zander Blood
Nate Blackwell
Zoya Morte
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

No Better Way To Celebrate Than Fireworks! - Page 3 Empty Re: No Better Way To Celebrate Than Fireworks!

Post by Zoya Morte Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:59 pm

"Stop pushing me Nate! I can get up myself!" Zoya snapped, pushing herself off Nate. Then, the most awkward incident in Zoya's memory, lost, re surfaced or new, occurred. The cement was wet and the place she had trusted with her weight turned out to be more slippery than she thought and instead of standing up, as she had planned, she slipped again and this time, her lips collided with his in an accidental kiss.

Shock rendered her absolutely still and for a moment, she stayed in that position. When her brain finally registered what had happened, she quickly scrambled up, blowing at her raw skin on her palms. "I am sorry." She finally said, after a few minutes of awkward silence. "That was completely unplanned and accidental. And also, reeeeaally weird. I don't mean a bad weird, I mean, it was fine.....but this whole situation isn't! Oh what am I saying!" She muttered, face-palming. "I mess everything up!" She added in a muffled voice.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

No Better Way To Celebrate Than Fireworks! - Page 3 Empty Re: No Better Way To Celebrate Than Fireworks!

Post by Nate Blackwell Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:52 am

Nate was still on the concrete, his mind replaying what just happened mere minutes ago and the corner of his lips went up as he raised a brow at how obviously flustered she was. He didn't see what was wrong with it. He sat up, smirking as he leaned forward with an amused expression.

"You really don't think this was the first kiss we've had, right?" He stated as he caught her wrist and pulled himself to stand in one smooth maneuver. He wasn't even edgy about the kiss like he should be. He was as calm headed as ever and the sight of Zoya stressing about her lips on his made him chuckle.

"We've been drunk loads of times so stop tripping over your tongue." He joked.
Nate Blackwell
Nate Blackwell
Head of the Auror Office

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:28 pm

"So what if it's just a kiss? Its still the first one I have had in my recent memory! And I hadn't planned it this way! In fact, I hadn't planned it at all!" Zoya replied, rambling animatedly the way she did whenever situations slipped out of her control, which was pretty how her entire week had gone by. "Admittedly, the backdrop of the fireworks is nice, but the wet concrete? No comments." She added, critically surveying their surroundings. She was distracting herself. It wasn't that she always kept loosing her control over such trivial matters, in fact, she was quite good at assessing and working her way out when she got in trouble, but feeling awkward and overwhelmed by everything? This was new.

"Wait! Say what?" She paused and asked suddenly, as what Nate said finally sunk in. "How many times have we kissed?" She asked in a curious voice, furrowing her eyebrows. "And I was drunk during all of them? So wait! That means I begin to randomly kiss people when I get drunk? Oh crap."
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahat Satu Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:10 pm

Jahat laughed at the way Zoya and Nate were flirting, in their own way. He looked around for Rose and walked over to her. "hey Rose, how you been?"
Jahat Satu
Jahat Satu
Owner of Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate Blackwell Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:06 am

"I'm sorry, but I'm no romantic." Nate said in his most solemn voice but his eyes were dancing against the fire light of the fireworks and there was a ghost of a smile on his lips that meant he was holding back some emotion. It was most probably amusement. It almost always was. "But if you ask me, I broke the fall for you and you're not even wet...speaking of which."

Nate glanced at his soaked through shirt and he grimaced. He was about to pull it up out of habit but then he remembered that other people were in the vicinity and not just his best friend who was used to it.

Nate scoffed when she started babbling about her drunk moments and he placed a hand on her shoulder and the other over her mouth to shut her up. "I was joking, Zoya." He said calmly so that it would calm her down in turn. "I got you out of the bar before you could set your lips on anyone else."
Nate Blackwell
Nate Blackwell
Head of the Auror Office

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:47 am

"Can't argue with fact." Zoya replied in a mock-disappointed voice, fighting the urge to laugh. Slowly, but surely, the awkwardness was wearing off and she had begun to view this as an amusing incident. She smiled widely when she saw Nate's completely soaked shirt and started laughing at his grimace. "Here, I got this." She answered, using her wand to dry his shirt off. "Using magic is a better option than stripping anyway."

"But that means that I do start kissing people when I get drunk. That means I can just kiss goodbye to basically any party in which there will be insane drinking going on?" She asked morosely, pulling his hand of her mouth and frowning. "But whatever, I will freak out about this later, right now, I have to go get some food and then take photographs!" She added brightly, feeling much better than she had when she came here.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate Blackwell Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:19 am

"Yeah but using magic makes me feel like I'm cheating life." Nate said with a shrug. He knew things were getting back to normal. It was always easy for him to shift situations to their advantage and calming Zoya down was one of his specialties. There was something about the way they clicked that was both comfortable and unexplainable at the same time.

"Actually," Nate's eyes darted from her to the skyline. "It only happened once and you only kissed one guy. But that was a long time ago so there's no need to dwell on it." He could still remember it perfectly. It was the senior year dance and they decided to ditch for some drinks at the pub.
Nate Blackwell
Nate Blackwell
Head of the Auror Office

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:15 am

"Cheating life? Now that just makes it sound like some kind of criminal offense!" Zoya replied thoughtfully, musing on the topic. "But technically, since life has given us magic, how is it cheating if we use it? And then what about all those chemical 'magic' out there? Aren't we cheating life by using detergents and computers and antibiotics?"

"So that means I can go drinking! I will just have to take care that you are in the vicinity and voila!" She answered hopefully, as she too turned back to see the fireworks.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate Blackwell Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:14 am

"Whatever you say, Morte." Nate chuckled and he turned back to the night sky with a shake of his head. This year started off pretty badly, but things were starting to lighten up. He could almost feel the electricity around Alecto as magic was starting to get renewed all over the city again.
Nate Blackwell
Nate Blackwell
Head of the Auror Office

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:47 am

"I knew I could count on you!" Zoya answered brightly, ruffling Nate's hair and walking off to where everybody else was standing. Picking up her camera, she started taking pictures of everyone present there. Her promise to herself this year was to make it the most awesome-est year ever! And also to buy the Razer Switchblade.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum