Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just talkling

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Just talkling Empty Just talkling

Post by Sebastian Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:43 am

Sebastian looked around, so this place is hunted? Sebasitan just laughed at the idea, even if this place was, it was no match for him and his brother. Speaking of which. He should have been here by now. Sebastian looked around, and around, and around. Sebastian would never take Rose to a place like this, alought it wouldn't be that bad. "Yes and afterword I'll ask her to send my head to my mother. No." Sebastian said to himself as he walked over to a grave and looked at it.

"I hate waiting, but if it's for my brother, mother, or Rose. Then it's fine"
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Just talkling Empty Re: Just talkling

Post by Gouden Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:48 am

Suddenly there as a cold chill surrounding Sebastian, and the wind rustled a bit. There was a low tapping and then a familiar voice whistled out form behind him.

"Hey bro, how've you been?" Gouden said wearing his dorky, but somehow cute smile. "Weren't waiting a moody old place like this for me were ya?"
Gouden Carell
Gouden Carell
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:58 am

"Hey to you to?" Sebastian replaied, as he tunred around to face his brother. And like always he was wearng that dorky smile, that all the girls fall for. "Dude, you really need a new smile." Sebastian said as he laughed.

"Ha, yeah right, you know I never wait for anyone." Sebasitan had to stop and think about that one. "Of course last time i didn't wait for Rose she almost killed me. You remember that, right?" Sebasitan asked as he playfuly punched Gourden in the shoulder.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouden Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:04 am

Gouden chuckled, happy to see his brother. "Yeah, I do, but that's Rosy for you. She doesn't let you off easy at all does she?" he said while scanning the surroundings, hoping to see something that would give him chills but feeling a bit disappointed. This place sure had a creepy atmosphere, but he was sure nothing was lurking in its depths, right? Nothing to fear.
Gouden Carell
Gouden Carell
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:14 am

"Yeah, that's ture, but hey. Just wait til you have a girlfriend, you know moms going to want to meet her, and then show her baby pictures, and everything else." Sebasitan commented laughing. "Hey so the reason I wanted to met here, was to see if this place really is haunted, ready to have some fun?" Sebastian asked as he got his wand out.

Sebastian always was the one for fun, and getting into trouble. But he heard so much about this place that he wanted to check it out. It's not like he's scared, he just thought that this would be something he could share with his brother. No he wasn't scared, but that doesn't explain why he feels like someones watching his every move. 'Could there really be someone out there?' Sebastian asked himself.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouden Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:19 am

The fact that their mom would put him through that was a lot scarier then the Graveyard at the moment. Infact Gouden had been stuck on that for a moment, he almost did not hear his brother speak to him. Gouden got a lot of his habits from his brother, getting into music, getting into mischief. He really looked up to him and wanted to be like him. Gouden took out his wand "Of course," he smirked.

But suddenly Gouden was beginning to feel very uneasy for some reason. Not even he could say exactly why. Maybe he was too proud? Or maybe hr just didn't know why himself.
Gouden Carell
Gouden Carell
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:30 am

"Hahaha. I knew you'd be up for this." Sebastian laughed as he tried to shake the feeling. "C'mon, lets go this way." He nodded to the right side of th graveyard, and started walking. He loved being a role model for his brother, it was fun. But it was becoming hard at the moment, seeing as how he felt like he was being followed by something else other than his brother. Sebsatian sighed and jumped as a cat ran through some of the uncut bushes.

He looked at Gourden, " Never talk about that to anyone. Understand?" He asked as he felt his face heat up. 'No fear infront of Gourden, I'm posta look cool and relaxed, like nothing bothers me..........' Sebastian thought to himself and a low fait moan sounded from his left.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouden Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:41 am

He was actually relieved his brother did not notice that he had been shaken up by the cat as well. He took on an almost doubtful grin and nodded, trying to reassure his brother that he would not tell anyone. He then motioned that they could continue, sparingly making any noise as if to hide from something he couldn't see.
Gouden Carell
Gouden Carell
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:47 am

"Gourden, you're only 15, I think it's time I showed you how to be a leader. And I think this is as good a place as any." Sebastain said as he steped aside to let his brother go infront of him. In truth, this was probably one of Sebastians worst idea, but he really wanted to see what was around her, and his brother was the only person he knew who wouldn't mind doing this with him.

"Look Gourden, if your scared we can go back and do this some other time." Sebastian said nervously as he looked around.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouden Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:53 am

This at first, boosted Gouden's ego a lot more then it should have. And then his pride was instantly shot down "Im not scared!" he snapped defensively and began to stomp further into the graveyard. If his brother wasn't with him, he would be violently shaking and wishing he wasn't so hardheaded and rash right now.

God what Am I getting us into? He silently cursed his own pride.
Gouden Carell
Gouden Carell
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:00 am

Sebastain watched in shock as his brother snapped at him. Sure Gourden has done so before, but it felt like something was....different. Whatever it was Sebastian could care less, if he didn't get a move on, he would be left behind. And that was one thing he did not want. Sebastian walked behind Gourden, tryign to think of anything to talk about to keep his mind off of this stupid idea of his.

"So Gourden, you know that Roseys birthday was yesterday, right?" Sebastian asked trying to be calm.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouden Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:10 am

Suddenly Gouden turns around. "What? Oh... I didn't get her anything-- I had no idea!" Gouden said in am embarrassed tone. "Do you have idea what she'd want," Gouden began to ask, slowly getting sidetracked with this small dilemma. Gouden cared deeply Rose. She did an amazing job of keeping his brother happy, and she was also a rather gifted professor. He already felt as if she were his sister.
Gouden Carell
Gouden Carell
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:22 am

Sebastain stopped just in time, before he ran into Gourden. "Dude, chill, look I'm taking her out for dinner, you wanna join?" Sebastian just looked at his rambling brother and actually thought about his questions. Shaking his head, he waited for Gourden to stop talking. "Look, if anything, I think she'll be happy just to see the two of us getting along as always, and as far as presents go, I'm giving her a guitar......not that she really needs another one," Sebastian said on a smile, "but this one's different, not only can she play it if she wants, but she can have the guitar plays itself, and it also sings. Isn't magic wounderful?"Sebastian laughed again. "So if you want I'll let you give Rose the present, I have another I was going to give to her, so this is fine. But that's only if you want." Sebastian reasured, he didn't want Gourden to think that he was taking his only present away from him to give to his girlfreind.

"Look, if you say no Rose will still be happy that she has you a her...make siff brother, well at least for the time being." Sebastian told Gourden as he put a hand on his brothers shoulder. He had the idea of taking Rose out some where else. And Gourden was a good kid, and didn't want him to worry about his older brother not having a gift.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouden Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:14 pm

"Alright, of course i'll go to dinner with you guys. But you know there is no way I'm taking your gift to give to her!" he chucked, "I can get her something better myself of course." But how exactly would I do that... As he thought to himself there was a sound like someone was rustling towards them. He paused and grew pale, who exactly could it be? Fear shown clearly on his once bright face.

The noise was as if something was slithering through the leaves on the ground, an ominous tension building sound.

Gouden Carell
Gouden Carell
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:57 pm

"Excelent, and look it's whatever what you want to do." Sebastian said as he lightly smiles his cocky smile, as he saw the color leave Goudens bright face, which was then replaced by fear. Right then and there his instincts kicked in. He heard a sound of something or someone rushing toward them.

"Gourden." Sebastian said in a low cold stone voice. As his body went tense from the relaxed state he was once in. "Stand back." Sebastian ordered his brother with athourity.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouden Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Normally Gouden would object but this time he almost slid back behind his brother. Gouden was even surprised at his own actions as he stumbled backwards slightly, regaining his balance with some difficulty. He then lay in wait, wondering what exactly might be approaching.
Gouden Carell
Gouden Carell
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:05 pm

Sebastian catiousaly looked around him. True the moment before he was scared, but now knowing that there was something out there that might hurt him and Gourden. He wouldn't let that happen, he was very protective of his little brother. "If anyone's out there, show yourself!" Sebastian yelled as he slowly walked over to where the sound was coming form.

Sebastian hated suprises, and would kill the person whoever was pulling this prank. If it even was one. And then bam a cat ran out of the bushes and toward them.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouden Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:33 pm

Now at a time like this, Gouden was struck with utter amazement. Again? Really? Did he seriously fall for the same trick twice? And not only was it a cat again, but the same cat? That in itself was odd enough... "You know.. I'm starting to think this cat is out to get us." Gouden said in a joking tone, but was completely serious.
Gouden Carell
Gouden Carell
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:41 pm

Sebastian looked at his brother. "Now do you see why I have a dog?" He said a little annyoned by this stupid feline. He then looked back at a hissing cat."Didn't like what I said, to bad." Sebastian said with some coldness in his tone, he only used when he was pissed.

"Hey Gourden. Do you think this cat wants us to follow it?" He asked glearing the cat down. He hated cats, he didn't mind them, but the last cat he played with had claws. Shaking his head he turned to his brother with a questioning look in his eyes.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouden Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Gouden observed that cat, ant first glance it appeared to be like any street cat, though it had battle scars. What had this cat been through exactly? Gouden tapped his foot in a thinking motion.. Then he smiled and stretched a bit "Why not, I mean, it sounds like a fun deal." the words came in a cool tone. Gouden officially had his confidence back.
Gouden Carell
Gouden Carell
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:23 pm

"Alright." Sebastian said as he slapped his brother on his back and then looked at the cat. [/i]This is going to be so fun, and most likely the dumbest thing I have ever done.[i] Sebastian thought to himself and the cat started to walk away.

"After you my dear brother." Sebastian told Gourden jokenly.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouden Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Gouden smirked and started walking after the cat at a brisk pace. This is probably the most interesting yet idiotic thing we have ever done... He began to revive the casual conversation "So when are you guys going out for dinner?" he asked curiously.
Gouden Carell
Gouden Carell
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:33 pm

Following after his brother, he really was thinking that he should be getting back home to wash up. Sebastian sighed and then started to thinkk about what he should wear, and what not.
"Ummm well..."Sebastian trailed off as he looked at his watch. It was only six and had alrighty visted her yesterday at her office. "Well I was thinking of going to pick her up around 9, and then heading out aournd 9:15ish." Sebastian said as he thought about seeing Rose and telling her the good news.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouden Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:41 pm

"Seriously? And you have time to partake in an unwise stroll through the graveyard with me?" he joked with a chuckle. " he made an exaggeratedly profound leap over a tree root that had been wedged on the ground. "Watch your step," he said "this place may as well be a war-zone..." There were tons of places accidents could seemingly happen or something could go terribly wrong. Perhaps they shouldn't be here?

Even if it was okay to be here it was a bit of a stretch considering how long it would probably take Sebastian to get ready.
Gouden Carell
Gouden Carell
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:54 pm

Sebastian jumpped over the large root and and nodded in agreement that this place did indeed look like a war-zone. One wrong turn and they could be either lost or serevierly injured. Sebastin stppoed walking only to realize what Gourden had just said to him abd bout taking this unwise stroll with him. So he put his brother in a head lock giving him noggie. "Are you saying I take forever to get ready? Or that I am unwise?" Sebastian asked with a loud laugh. He always did like rough houseing with Gourden, even if it ment broken bones, or black eyes, or a busted lip. It was all out of pure fun.

Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum