Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First room

Go down

First room Empty First room

Post by Anadora Black Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:49 pm

I was the first to enter the room, apparently. Great, that was the best way to make friends...
I sat up on the bed near to the bathroom and unpacked a small squared mirror I kept hidden most of the time.
Checking behind me if no one was going to interrupt, I looked into the glass and whispered "Andromeda Tonks". Nothing appeared. I sighed. What a stupid mirror this was...
"Andromeda Black" I whispered, and my grandma appeared in the tiny square.
"Ana?" she asked, obviously busy. "Is everything okay?"
"Yeah, don't worry, just settling down. I was just wondering how was Teddy doing."
She looked behind her and sighed, her face seeming older.
"He's...wel...missing you. I can't cope with his Metamorphmagus powers anymore. It's just like seeing Dora again."
I just nodded.
"Tell him I miss him too, will you?" I said before trying to break contact.
"Wait!" she said looking suddenly very-grandmaish. "Anadora Molly Black, you are going to swear you won't get in any kind of trouble!"
I grinned. This was too easy. "I solemnly swear I am up to (no) good"
She sighed again.
"Why is it you took every single rebel part of your parents?" she asked before waving goodbye.
When i put it down in my bag, I thought that there were small chances I would ever succeed in staying out of trouble...
Anadora Black
Anadora Black
First Year

Back to top Go down