Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not sure what's happening...

2 posters

Go down

I'm not sure what's happening... Empty I'm not sure what's happening...

Post by Darcie Linwood Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:10 am

I don't know if it's exam fever, an outbreak of groundings, or if I'm just not on when everyone else is, but lately, Alecto's been pretty dead. At the least, it's not as active as it used to be. I like this site and so this epidemic worries me and I'm not sure as to what can be done about it. Are the users of this site really apathetic creatures who join a site and post just to abandon it or is it just a blue moon? Note: this goes for MIA professors (at least the ones teaching years ones) as well as students and various other people. Honestly, I am not trying to troll, I'm just a bit concerned here.
Darcie Linwood
Darcie Linwood
First Year

Back to top Go down

I'm not sure what's happening... Empty Re: I'm not sure what's happening...

Post by Clementine Smith Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:42 pm

Don't worry, you're not trolling, I've been thinking the exact same thing Smile It's only been the three of us (you, me and Alex) on in the last 24 hours for a good while (although I hadn't been allowed on the computer one day) and I'm also staring to think that Alecto's dying. I've actually started a record of Alecto's 'death' in the CB so if it randomly comes back on and someone looks in the archives, they'll find out...

I think that by the end of March the site will either be completely dead or up and running just like it did before. Let's hope it's the second one Smile
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Linwood Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:05 pm

For all involved, I'm hoping this site gets back up and running before the end of the month! At least I hope the admins come on more often so they can sort new people. I also think a change of professors is in order.
Darcie Linwood
Darcie Linwood
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:58 am

I think Alecto's coming back to life... 6 people in the last 24 hours instead of the usual 3 or 4...
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum