Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entry 3

Go down

Entry 3 Empty Entry 3

Post by Clementine Smith Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:08 am

At least more has been happening than last time...

I met this girl called Amy in the library. She's like me, just more confident and doesn't like books as much... That's not that much like me, is it? Because that's all I am. Books and shyness. And I can talk to people with my eyes for some weird reason. Maybe there's something about her, too. Amy and me found a ghost in the Bathrooms. Hah, that was funny. Although I reckon she liked Amy more than me. I expected that, though.

I had a bit of a talk with Anadora. Twice. I've seen her 'round in lessons, but never really talked to her like I did today.

And Ana's been running the lessons, too, which was nice of her. So far, only me, Darcie, and Amy have been to them, but I think more will come as time goes on. So far, there's only been one lesson run by the teacher, and guess who that is? The ghost! She's really nice, albeit even clumsier than I am.

So yeah. Maybe it wasn't as boring a day as I thought it would be. I've talked with Darcie and Ana again for the first time in AAAAGGGEEESS. I admit, I was a bit intimidated by Ana at first. Darcie was quite the opposite- I could literally tell that she would be a good person... I really don't get why people are so nice to me sometimes.

But I haven't seen Alex for weeks now. What's happened to him? Maybe he got swallowed up by the Lake Of Dreams, that was where I last saw him, after all... I knew he shouldn't be swimming in there...

Well, don't expect anything major to happen for a good few months now.

~Clementine.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down