Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Boredom Strikes...

2 posters

Go down

When Boredom Strikes... Empty When Boredom Strikes...

Post by Clementine Smith Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:44 am

The one thing more dangerous than a bored Clementine was an angry Clementine. Thankfully, she was bored, and not angry. This was still dangerous- anything could happen.

She was currently in the hall with her head in one hand. She had to admit, boredom took over at least 75% of her life.

"Depressing thought..." she muttered.

Then, so suddenly her mind hadn't even planned it, she stood up and shouted "Who else 'round here is bored!?"

The general reply was yes, so she said "We'd better do something about it... Ideas?" The fist thing that came to Clementine's head was a party. That's what it would probably end as, after all.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

When Boredom Strikes... Empty Re: When Boredom Strikes...

Post by Darcie Linwood Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Darcie, who was sitting next to Clementine's right, looked up at Clementine in shock. Clementine? Talked? To a mass collective she didn't know? This was simply not done on a regular basis. Before anyone answered Clementine with ideas, Darcie shyly tugged at Clementine's shirt sleeve to get her attention. Thinking people might look at her, Darcie hid her face behind her hair. "Clem?" Darcie asked in almost a whisper, "Are you okay?"
Darcie Linwood
Darcie Linwood
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:16 pm

"I don't... quite... know..." Clementine mumbled. It suddenly occured to her how many people had heard and were staring directly at her. She had an urge to scream "STOP STARING AT ME!", but that would just make her look insane. And, or, at least, as far as most were concerned, Clementine was not insane.

"Uh... Yeah and stuff..." she muttered before sitting down and staring straight at an innocent loaf of bread. "I don't know why that happened."
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Linwood Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:09 pm

Darcie smiled. She took two slices of bread from the loaf and set them gently on the plate in front of her. Darcie took out her wand, performed a spell she had learned in a book she read and cooked the bread to almost perfect toast. Darcie put one of the pieces on Clementine's plate then started putting butter on her own. "It's not that it was bad, Clem. It was just a bit out of the ordinary for you. Maybe we could arrange a party somewhere? My Irish blood has been dying for some sort of merriment around here." Darcie finished buttering her toast and took a bite out of it. "What say you, my suddenly energetic friend?"
Darcie Linwood
Darcie Linwood
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:57 pm

"Hm." Clementine smiled weakly. "They probably think I'm a nutter right now."
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum