Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Appear To Be Dead.

Go down

We Appear To Be Dead. Empty We Appear To Be Dead.

Post by Clementine Smith Sat May 05, 2012 7:01 am

WE ARE DEAD. YES, WE ARE.

It has only been me on for the last 24 hours for days now and it's honestly just sad.

Please, log on. Do something. Help bring Alecto back to life.

If you would like to join Alecto's funeral (and, in doing so, help bringing it back to life), it's tomorow. Doin't know when, yet. Either really early in the mornng or really late at night (thinking of other people's timezones. Around 3-9PM in England, where I'm at)

Just... Don't die on me. I love this site.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

We Appear To Be Dead. Empty Re: We Appear To Be Dead.

Post by Clementine Smith Sun May 06, 2012 11:32 am

Right. I've got it planned.

Alecto's Funeral is 7:15 PM tomorow in England. Sorry, but you'll have to work it out in your timezone yourselves, because I can't be bothered to look it all up, to be blunt.

It should last approximately 15 minutes. After that (7:30PM where I'm at) there will be a brief goodbye, and that will be that.

You don't need to ask to come, just join. And, by joining, you are bringing Alecto back to life. By doing that, it turns the funeral into a coming-back-to-life party.

For the rest of the day, those who have attended the funeral/coming-back-to-life-party are asked to post at leas one thing to keep this site alive. If nobody comes, then we'll still do it.

Loyalty's the most important quality in the world, in my eyes.

NOTE- The following people will already be there: Clementine Smith (duh!), Amy Swan, Midnight Denethor, and Rhonda Blackwood. This does not mean Alecto has come back to life. These are the people who have booked the CB for the funeral.

Oh, what am I saying? They're all my accounts. I'm just trying to make it look like Alecto's active.

Last edited by Clementine Smith on Sun May 06, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put something)
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Mon May 07, 2012 6:51 am

As you've probably noticed, I've rearranged the funeral. 20th May, 7:15PM (From England, that is).
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum