Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grab a Good Book! (Open to All)

3 posters

Go down

Grab a Good Book! (Open to All) Empty Grab a Good Book! (Open to All)

Post by Aiden Martin Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:09 am

I stretched my arms back and forth, as I had just come from a long run and was a little warn out. I stuck my wand in my shoe, as a hiding spot. It was obviously a very terrible hiding spot because I wear converses outside of teaching. I may be at school right now, but the year hasn't even started yet and teachers dress casual. I was wearing a baby blue polo complimented with badge colored shorts. My white socks were disrupted with the wand and I was wearing All-Star converse shoes. I finally got up the courage to walk into the teacher's lounge and it was empty. All this time I could have spent picking up my book and reading it, and I spent it waiting for "the right time". The chair I had my eyes on was a bit rusty, but with a little wet nap, that I always keep in my pocket, I could dust it off and it would be good as 'usable'. I took a few steps to the bookshelf and turned around making sure there was no one there and pulled a few books out and grabbed my special book. It was enormous and most likely no one else would read it, but I wanted to stay sure so I still hid it behind everything. I took a seat on the chair, crossed my legs and pulled open to where my bookmark was left from last year.

OOC: Sorry it seems stupid, but I just wanted to post SOMETHING.
Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin
Professor

Back to top Go down

Grab a Good Book! (Open to All) Empty Re: Grab a Good Book! (Open to All)

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:29 am

Nova entered the teachers lounge and saw a fellow professor, Aiden Martin, who the girls nicknamed professor McHottie and always joked about taking his private lessons.

"Evening", she said politely and than sat in a chair near him.

"So, what are you reading?"
Nova Doherty
Nova Doherty
Pretty Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Martin Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:48 am

I got to page 114 and was finally beginning to get warn out. I know it's just a book but after 13 minutes of straight reading, after 90 minutes of a workout it kinda tires me out. I never got checked out by a doctor, but I'm pretty certain I have A.D.D.. I don't pay attention to something long enough unless it's exceedingly interesting or something I have a passion about. Like teaching, or working out. Or being a husband and father. That was my true passion until a year ago. It was difficult to cope with and I don't know how I did it, but I did. And well, here I am now. I had had my eyes glued to the page, but all I was thinking about what happened with... just then there was a voice that came from the other side of the room, but working it's way forward. "Evening." I heard a polite voice say. She sat down, "So, what are you reading?" I instanly was disconnected from my thoughts and looked back up at her. It was Nova. "Oh, evening." I replied with a sharp smile on my face and a head nod. "I am reading," I held the spot of my book that I was at with my finger, and turned to look at the cover. "Insight."
Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin
Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Marshall Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:48 pm

Sienna walked into the staff room, with a coffee in her hand. She sensed Nova, and that teacher that all the young girls in her transfiguration class thought was hot "Hello, how are you both?" she said laying on a sofa after putting the coffee on the floor. She loved the part of term were there was no kids, as she got to wear whatever she wanted. At that moment she was wearing skinny jeans, a baggy t-shirt and she wasn't wearing any shoes. She loved walking around barefooted, and she couldn't do it when the kids were there.

Last edited by Sienna Marshall on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sienna Marshall
Sienna Marshall
Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:07 pm

"Aren't you the mysterious type?", she asked Aiden with a grin. "Of course you are reading, I can see you."

She flashed him with her most beautiful smile and than saw Sienna walk in, dressed casually mugglelike.

"I'm great dear, how bout you?"
Nova Doherty
Nova Doherty
Pretty Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Martin Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:29 pm

She then smiled at me, after thinking I was being mysterious. I gave a small chuckle. It was silly she actually thought I was being cryptic. "No, the book's name is insight." I informed her. Suddenly, another teacher came in. It was Sienna, another teacher. She was dressed very casual, like the rest of us and had on a baggy t-shirt and skinny jeans complimented with no shoes. I liked that about her. I liked that she liked to not where shoes. I was much like that, when I was younger. "Hello, how are you both?" I gave another small smile and a nod, "Pretty good, yourself?"
Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin
Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Doherty Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:45 pm

She felt kind of silly. "Oooh", she responded.

Blushing slightly, she turned away from Aiden and looked at Sienna waiting for her to answer her question.

Nova Doherty
Nova Doherty
Pretty Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Marshall Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:00 pm

Sienna grinned and turned to were the voices came from. "I am fine thank you both!" she said, flashing a brilliant smile.

"So what are you both doing?" she asked, due to the fact that she couldn't see anything, but she had guessed Aiden was reading from the glimpses of the conversations she heard.
Sienna Marshall
Sienna Marshall
Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:41 am

A cup of coffee appeared beside her and she started drinking it.

"I'm drinking coffee, want some?", she asked Sienna politely.
Nova Doherty
Nova Doherty
Pretty Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down