Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Little Lost And A Little Snoopy!

2 posters

Go down

A Little Lost And A Little Snoopy! Empty A Little Lost And A Little Snoopy!

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:39 am

Zoya frowned when she woke up in an unfamiliar bed, the sunlight streaming in informing her of the fact that it was morning. She felt better than she had the night before, now her head ache was gone and the fact that she hadn't had any nightmares has left her feeling more relaxed and refreshed. Stretching, she wondered how she had ended up in, what she guessed to be, Nate's bedroom. The only logical solution is that he drugged me, but the most probable one is that I fainted.........but why would I faint?

She strained her brain for yesterday's memories, guilt surging through her as the moments right before she blacked out, replayed in her mind. Confused and ashamed as she remembered her tears, she shook her head forcefully, pushing those uncomfortable memories back, choosing instead to focus on something else that had caught her attention. My phone....., she thought, pushing the covers off her as she got up, he said it would be in his room. This is room, it must be around here somewhere.....

Having no base to start with, she randomly searched through the drawers, pushing her guilt back with rationalism. Cursing softly as she realized it would have been easier to search had she got her wand with her, she failed to notice the glass door sliding back, as someone entered the room.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

A Little Lost And A Little Snoopy! Empty Re: A Little Lost And A Little Snoopy!

Post by Nate Blackwell Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:30 am

Nate was leaning against the metal frames with a cup of coffee in one hand. He was shirtless and this time the chain was dangling down his neck. His is hair was still damp because he just came out of the shower and his jeans just went over his hips. The moment he heard her waking up, he made his way upstairs as silently as he could and when the doors slid open, he caught her rummaging over his stuff.

"Try the table top." He smirked and then he took a sip. "It just beside the bed." Her phone was just there, shiny and very obvious. He pushed himself from the frame and he started walking away. "There's cereal downstairs." He called.
Nate Blackwell
Nate Blackwell
Head of the Auror Office

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:00 am

Zoya jumped slightly when she heard someone's voice and she turned around, only to roll her eyes when she saw it was only Nate. "I thought that was your phone." She replied defensively, walking over o the table top and grabbing her phone. "You could have charged it." She added, putting it back. It was useless to her if it wasn't charged, all she wanted to do with it was to check the contacts, and the messages. If Nate knew her that well, their must be some clue in the phone to how he knew her in the first place.

"Like we had burger and fries yesterday?" Zoya asked in a chirpy voice, which was dripping with mock.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate Blackwell Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:57 am

"And you shouldn't have left it here in the first place." Nate said as he was walking down the stairs. The room was silent enough that he could hear her and he smirked at her tone. He didn't charge it for a reason and he was glad he didn't change his mind. His expression sobered as he drew more away from her.

He could feel it. The itch to use his suppressed ability. He held it back and he tried to distract himself by turning on the flat screen an flipping through the channels. He auto-tuned his T.V so that it picked up both wizard and muggle channels.

"Shit." He muttered when he stopped at one particular channel. People were streaming out of a building with afraid expression and from the top window, he could see a masked man pulling up a gun to little girl's temple.
Nate Blackwell
Nate Blackwell
Head of the Auror Office

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:23 pm

"I doubt that's the exact sequence of events." Zoya replied snidely, resisting the urge to destroy his room. The way he brushed off her questions, treating her like she was made of 0.5 mm thick glass that was going to shatter every time he told her something, bugged her off to no end. Then there was the uneasy fact that he knew everything about her, knowing the way she would react even before than she did.

Pocketing her phone, she began her walk down the stairs, she reflected on the memories that had re-surfaced over the days. They weren't many in numbers and because they were in bits and pieces, they didn't make much sense to her. She was determined to ignore Nate thoroughly and paid no attention to him as she crossed the living room.

Her perfect plan was shot to pieces when she heard Nate curse. Curiosity got the better of her and she turned, studying the screen. "You should save her. You can. You could like, apparate behind him and zap him with a stunning spell."
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate Blackwell Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:43 pm

"And get caught on tape?" Nate knew he could do something. Blind the guy, use the illusion and get it over with. But there was more to saving people than just going out there and using magic. Sometimes, things were unstoppable.

Nate never took his eyes off from the screen studying the body language of the people from the window. "One Mississippi, two Mississippi....three." There was a shot from somewhere and a whole went through the glass and the people started to scream. "And there goes the sniper." He sighed just as the body of the kidnapper bangs against the window and the girl scrambles away and the curtain drops.

"Milk's in the fridge." He suddenly changed the channel.
Nate Blackwell
Nate Blackwell
Head of the Auror Office

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:37 pm

"You could use your power." Zoya shot back, feeling bad for the girl who might never recover completely from this. "Which, I now realize, I don't know, and you know what? I am not even going to bother asking. After all, I might just faint again!" She added in a mocking voice, pretending to be scared and concerned.

She watched the drama unfold on the screen, noting the way Nate seemed to know what was going to happen. "So that's your gift? Precognition? Is that how track me down?" She asked hopefully, feeling far more comfortable and relaxed as she figured that there were other possibilities, other ways due to which he knew her so well.

She frowned when he changed the channel, "Hey! I was waaaaaaaaatching that!" She replied, snickering as a new thought entered her mind. "Wait! You are protecting me from that!"

"Where's the chocolate powder?"
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate Blackwell Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:46 pm

Nate tensed but only for a bit. He knew she was just acting out of pressure and the confusion was getting to her. But that didn't mean her words didn't sting a bit and he looked away from her. He threw the remote her way and he stood up from the couch silently.

She wanted to be left alone? Fine. I was better off if they had some space anyway.

No, you just don't want to get hurt. Some part of his mind shot back and Nate ignored it.

"Take it." He said and he turned for the door. He took his dark trench coat from the side and he slipped it over his bare skin since he still didn't have a shirt on. "I'm getting some air."

He was half way through the door. "Oh, and the powder's on the counter to your left. It's labelled."
Nate Blackwell
Nate Blackwell
Head of the Auror Office

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Zoya felt immensely guilty when she saw Nate tense, feeling bad for hurting him this way. She opened her mouth to apologize but pride shut it again. Instead, she quietly caught the remote thrown her way and glared at it. She hadn't wanted to take out all her frustration on him. Well, maybe a little part of her did, hoping that he would get angry and in his anger let something slip.

It hadn't worked that way though, and instead of getting angry, he had just been briefly hurt, before announcing to a supremely guilty Zoya, that he wanted some air. "Does that mean that I can go home?"
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate Blackwell Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:08 pm

"No one's been stopping you, Zoya." Nate was still halfway out and his eyes were out towards the city's horizon. Brown smog and smoke. He breathed in and looked back at her. He pulled his wand out and gave it a small shake and his shirt came swooping down from the top stairs and he caught it. "You could've left the moment you realized you were knocking on my door."

He pulled this coat off and he tugged his shirt on. He slid the door closed and you could hear him disapparate with a muted flick in the air.
Nate Blackwell
Nate Blackwell
Head of the Auror Office

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:18 am

"Hope did." Zoya replied simply, keeping sarcasm and mockery out of er tone, sounding sincere. She shook her head and searched for a pen and some paper when she heard the muted sound of disapparating. She knew he was gone, but she still felt guilty and annoyed at herself for feeling guilty.

Nate,

I am sorry for everything I said to you, though I did mean it, I didn't want you to get hurt. Do yourself a favor, stop trailing me and get a good nights sleep. I promise I won't kick the bucket while you sleep! Smile

Cheers
Zoya.

(I was going to go for the incredibly cheesy 'Guess who?', but then I decided against it. And after writing this, I realize you had no need to know this, so........Awkwaaard.)

Zoya placed the note on the table, stretched once more and than walked out towards the elevator, declining the concierge's offer to hail a cab for her. It wasn't like she was going home.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down