Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost(open)

2 posters

Go down

Lost(open) Empty Lost(open)

Post by Aisling Rowen Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Aisling Rowen was known for her odd habit she had seven bats and they hunt for her they brought her back some rat which she bitten into the rodent and she drain it dry. She had this bad habit some wizard rodent well she just saw the rodent dinner and well there mouse blood but she still she could have kill muggles but instead. But she never touch them out of fear other then used them and to defend herself.

She was just liked maybe two and three most rodent lay dead on the ground. Sure she got hungry and she felt some what better. It was one place she liked it here and one place she felt she could be total herself at night. She left thing dead and she start to moved through the forest and usually this was the place she meet her step father and she listen for sign of hunter and smelling.

That too she let those two senses come forth because she was blood drinker was caution when it came to the people. The sky was of course nasty and rainy one of favorite thing she liked it when it rain because it got cloudy and well that meant no sun. If any of her kind still around but that also seeing Travis too. She was quietly wondering through the forest taking in the smell she knew most of animals and such things. She moved through the grass and she keep herself behind the tree she was listening for the sounds of the others.
Aisling Rowen
Aisling Rowen

Back to top Go down

Lost(open) Empty Re: Lost(open)

Post by Sebastian Carell Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:30 am

"Blue!!! Get back here boy!!!" Sebastian called out as his husky decided to take off runing. Sebastian stood in the clearing, or rather the little space that he was allowed, between the trees and bushes. He then ran a furious hand through his blonde hair. " Che stupido cane, giuro che se mai ottenere le mani su di lui che io....." Sebastian said in his native tounge, as he started to whistle, and then realized that it was doing no good. Sebastian sighed once more, and sat down on a rock that was close by. "I swear if I get losst because of this dog, I'll hang him."

(That stupid dog, I swear if I ever get my hands on him I'll.....)
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling Rowen Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:30 pm

She heard the noise of the husky as she heard it she heard the dog coming at her. She took a step back as she heard this fierce dog coming at her. She heard it coming at her.."Ne pas partir.. " She heard it she heard it she thought it was coming for her and she thought it was going to attack her. The word she say out loud was French and the fact was she was from Paris was her native tongue.

She thought she heard the dog growling and she end up in the tree and she climb up there because she thought the dog was going to attack her and she was fast vampire."Who down there?" She called out from down there hopeful he could control that dog and what not as she called out from down there. She called out afraid to moved and she also thought the dog was dangerous.

(Go away.)
Aisling Rowen
Aisling Rowen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Sebastian heard a woman's voice. Standing up to go into the direction of said voice he thought to himself.That Blue, he better not be getting into any trouble. He then started to whistle for the dog, and stopped. Sebastian saw Blue trying to climb a tree while barking, so he looked up and indeed saw a woman. "Onestamente blu, si può fare che. Siamo in America non torna a casa. Non che non era bene indietro ci sia." Sebastian slightly recommended his dog as he lightly scratched the bad of his head. "Blu qui!" Sebastian ordered his dog with authority. The dog gave one last bark to the woman in the tree and walked over to his master.

"Please forgive me miss. My dog seems to have a mind of its own when he wants." He apologized.

(Honestly Blue, you can't do that. We're in America not back at home. Not that it was okay back there either; Blue here!)
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling Rowen Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Aisling look down at the the male voice and she heard the dog barking and she thought good idea because dogs can't climb tree that what she learn and that was good thing right. She had deal with hunters and she did her best to look human and well she was vampire and drink blood that sortie of thing creepy most people out and now she had life in order thanks to another vampire who taught her some things and how to control the thirst which was plus right. But she still had to be control around others so she would not be hunt.

She hope he hope he had butt sniffer right and such things. She did not liked dogs no she was not dog person she liked bats and lizards. She start to climb down slowly she figure well she took her time in order to appear more human and such thing. Not wanting in human she had appear to be slow when it come to that. " Ah I see. Most animals don't liked much. " She respond to the man and she was from France and she listen to man and such things.
Aisling Rowen
Aisling Rowen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:03 pm

"I am so sorry for the way my dog acted." Sebastian apologized. "Blue is a really good boy, and he only wanted to play...Excuse me, but you are not from American, are you?" He asked noticing how she spoke. He then blinked a few times. "My apologies miss, my name is Sebastian De Luca Carell. But if you would like, you can call me Sebby." He told her, slightly bowing.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling Rowen Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:30 pm

She look back at the man and this young buck seemed some what young. She was about 25 year old and such things when she was turn into vampire. She look back at him and when she got back down she bow and did small bow to the man."No I am not. I'm from Paris." She remark to him and she was French that what she was and she smiled at the man."My name is Aisling Rowen." She remark to the women and she look back at him. Then she moved a couple of place and she went from to next till she felt that she could blend in with the world and such things.
Aisling Rowen
Aisling Rowen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:56 pm

"It's nice to meet you Ms. Rowen. Paris you say, I have a friend that lived in Paris. Jahat Sato." He said extending a hand. "So Ms. Rowen, how long have you been in America?" He asked with a smile.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling Rowen Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:45 pm

She was quiet as she listen to the man and such thing and she took the man hand as he was extending her hand. Her hand was cold as death that was vampire and such things. She was quiet as she did that and she look back at him and she was quiet bored. "Well I been here 2 years." She been other place too she was just trying to find a place she could lurk in without dying or having hunter chase her to kill her mainly that. She had always had to be on the moved when it happened and such things. She seat there with him and she look over at the dog and the dog seemed quiet which was plus because she did not need that dog attack her and revealing her true nature was not pleasant thing.
Aisling Rowen
Aisling Rowen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Sebastian was shcoked by how cold her hand was. "If you don't mind my asking Ms. Rowen, but why is your hand cold?" He asked with a hint of worry in the question. Sebastian had a bad habit of worring abou other people.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling Rowen Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Aisling hand were naturally cold for someone that is vampire she was doing her best to appear human or something. She was not sure how to explain her condition as to why she was undead. Her mind went to thinking about the answer as well sorry to say she had be careful around people she did not want vampire hunters."I don't know. It might be just the weather. "She hope that would work with the man and so speak about the man and such thoughts and what not. She look around people and such things.
Aisling Rowen
Aisling Rowen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:39 am

Sebastian srughed, he wasn't cold. But then his mother always did call him a blanket, so he didn't really know. "Ms. Rowen, do you like it here, in America?" Sebastian asked, he really wanted to know what someone else thought about it. Not that he had a problem with it, but his cerious side got the better side of him.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling Rowen Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Aisling watch him shrugged so speak that did not bother her no. So that went all right with her and she bitten her tongue how she liked America so far no hunters yet vampire hunter so that was plus to her. liked it was thousands of year ago so that was plus to her. "Yeah it's nice here." She remark to him looking best to short answer so that he would not know what he was not wanting to reveal what she was and again hunter issue she was that secretive.
Aisling Rowen
Aisling Rowen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:47 pm

Sebastian lightly tilted his head to the left. "Ms. Rowen, did I do something to upset you?" Not that he could think of anything he might have done in their short time of talking. Then he looked down at his dog, who was currently sleeping. Sebastian shook his head at Blue, the only dog who could get him into trouble, and the only dog who got him out of trouble.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling Rowen Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:50 pm

It was liked he taunting her with her own nature or maybe he knew what he was doing. Who did he think he was playing a game bit Sebastian neck and in the past they asked her to do it. But now it was harder and she was more careful it was liked beckon her to bit his neck or some what as she lick lip as if her lips where dry." "No it nothing Sebby. I just got thinking of past. It nothing you need to worried about monsieur."She went to French the last part meant sir. She thought well that opps on her and she was still learning English and most of she got down. That was French and most people knew that word meant sir. She knew if she went for his neck that his dog might wake up if he shout if she went for her blood.
Aisling Rowen
Aisling Rowen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Sebastian lightly smiled. "Well I hope it was a happy past you had. Even if it wasn't, you past is what makes you the person you are now. Don't you think so?" Sebastian asked, thinking of his mother and brother, and how protective he is over both. But even now he sees himself wanting to protect his friends, and Rose, and every new person he meets. It's just in his nature.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling Rowen Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:48 pm

Aisling turn her head away from the man looking at the man and so she would not have to see his neck so much. She did have one some what happy but then there was bumps in the road one would say. It start off happy and then there bump within the past that made it some what happy and was in between happy and sad. "Yeah it does. But some of it some what not very happy but other time I am happy. Then other time I was afraid within the past.." It was in between it had good and other where good.
Aisling Rowen
Aisling Rowen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:57 am

Sebastian tilted his head more to the side. " Miss. Rowen, if you don't mind my asking. You are not human are you?" He asked watching her. He was familar with how people act, and the way Aisling was acting was odd to him. "I'm sorry if that's to...out worldly, and if I by somehow I affended you by asking such a question. And you don't have to answer it if you don't want to, it's just that Blue doesn't go running after someone...he's a guard dog, as well as a good friend." Sebastian said hoping he wouldn't affened her.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling Rowen Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Aisling watch him seemed to tilted his head to the side more and finally she could not stand it no longer and she lick at his neck it what she did before she would bit down on his neck. But when she went to asking about not being human she pull back stumble back away. I can't tell you anything.For my life would be in danger if you knew. She was dangerous but the way temping her to do what her nature told to her do was wonder that she had not done that,
Aisling Rowen
Aisling Rowen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:56 pm

Sebastian's eyes widen at the feel of her licking his neck, never had he let another girl get close to him. Only because he had Rose and was very happy with her. Sebastian watched as Aisling stumbled away from him and stared at her for a moment. "I am sorry that you feel your life would be in danger if you told me what you are, I will not ask any further questions on the subject Miss. Aisling." Sebastian reassured her as he gently lifted his hands up to show her that he meant her no harm.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down