Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking (open)

2 posters

Go down

Looking (open) Empty Looking (open)

Post by Iris Tonks Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:31 pm

Iris just got here and now she wanted to see what there was to do around here. She walked into the graveyard that is 'haunted' and looked around. It was pretty here except for the fact there was dead people buried here but it's still pretty cause of the sky.
Iris Tonks
Iris Tonks
First Year

Back to top Go down

Looking (open) Empty Re: Looking (open)

Post by Sebastian Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:05 am

Sebastian was just looking around, considering that he had already been here with his brother, but that was at night. And a very stupid idea on his part, how was he to know that the place was actually haunted. Sebastian sighed as he spotted a young girl also looking around. Sebastian conked his head to the side wondering why she was here by herself. 'Well it is day light, but still this place is not place for a girl.' Sebastian thought as he walked over to her, and lightly tapped her on her shoulder. He wondered what Rose would say about this, then laughed at himself.

"Excuse me, miss?" Sebastian said to her putting his hand back in his pocket.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tonks Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:06 pm

Iris was walking when she stopped and looked at the scenery. There was a tap on her shoulder and a voice, Iris turned around to see a man. "Yes" Iris asked looking at him.
Iris Tonks
Iris Tonks
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:37 am

"I am sorry to intrude on you, but should a young lady such as yourself be out here all alone?" Sebastian asked as he, a tab bit concerned.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tonks Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:17 pm

Iris shook her head that said she didn't mind. "I'm new here so I was just looking around the place" "Iris said like it was nothing. Then a thought came across her mind. "Why are you out here" she asked.
Iris Tonks
Iris Tonks
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:37 pm

"Ah." He responded in unserstandment. "Me? Well, I just wanted to see what this place was like during the day." Sebastian said on a laugh thinking about how odd that sounded to himself.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tonks Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:08 am

Iris nodded understanding what he meant. "Well so far it is really good" Iris gave a small laugh at that. Now she felt stupid for laughing at something stupid. "I'm Iris Tonks" Iris held out her hand for him to shake.
Iris Tonks
Iris Tonks
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:59 am

"Yes it is, I'm Sebastian Carell." He told her with a smile. "It's nice to meet you Iris." Sebby said as he shook her out strached hand and then relased it. "So Iris, do you have any pets?" He asked.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tonks Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:45 am

Iris nodded when he said his name. "Yeah i have an owl" Iris said to him. "What about you" she asked.
Iris Tonks
Iris Tonks
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:07 pm

"Ah, an owl very cool." Sebby said with a small smile, "I have a dog named Blue." He responed as he looked around the graveyard, it was very peaceful during the day. As for night, he'll never cam back here again.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tonks Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:04 pm

Iris nodded and then smiled. "It's a very nice day, you should of brought your dog out for a walk. I let my owl out so she could brask in the sunlight" Iris shrugged.
Iris Tonks
Iris Tonks
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Sebastian lightly smiled. "I would have but Blue wanted to stay and sleep. But I suppose I could try another time, when he's not in such a....stubbern mood." He told her as he looked to the sky.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tonks Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:51 pm

Iris laughed a little bit. Iris looked up and smiled. "I always wanted to see what this place looked like when it was dark out, don't you" Iris asked.
Iris Tonks
Iris Tonks
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:50 pm

Sebastian looked over at Iris in shear shock. "I do believe that it's a bad idea for a young lady such as yourself to be visiting a place like this at night." Sebastian said avoiding her question, he suppressed a shiver that ran down his spin as memories of that night rushed into his mind.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down