Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A five letter word for solitary {Dillon and Sarah}

2 posters

Go down

A five letter word for solitary {Dillon and Sarah} Empty A five letter word for solitary {Dillon and Sarah}

Post by Sarah Bennett Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:44 pm

This is ridiculous, Sarah thought, biting down gently on her quill as she considered the black and white boxes on the page before her. "How is 'Not nautical' supposed to help me?" she complained, leaning back in the chair and putting her hands over her eyes.

It had been a slow day, to say the least- her homework was done, she'd written her weekly owl home, and the common room was empty- so she'd come here to do the muggle crossword puzzle that she'd commandeered from a vendor during her last visit to Central Park.

Now she was thinking it might have been a mistake because the stupid thing was hard, dammit.

"Muggles," she muttered, shaking her head and then opening her eyes when she heard something moving. "Hello?"
Sarah Bennett
Sarah Bennett

Back to top Go down

A five letter word for solitary {Dillon and Sarah} Empty Re: A five letter word for solitary {Dillon and Sarah}

Post by Dillon Alford Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:49 pm

Dillon saw a girl sitting down on the other side of the room. "I'm sorry," Dillon said when the girl addressed her. "Did I disturb you?"
Dillon Alford
Dillon Alford
Second Year

Back to top Go down