Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Questions or Suggestions Darlings?

5 posters

Go down

Any Questions or Suggestions Darlings? Empty Any Questions or Suggestions Darlings?

Post by Darena Anakin Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Is there any way that this site can be made better? Any questions that is unanswered? Please ask:D
Darena Anakin
Darena Anakin
Pretty Admin

https://alectoimagined.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Any Questions or Suggestions Darlings? Empty Re: Any Questions or Suggestions Darlings?

Post by Harvey Branden Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Well I have been in many rps, having been rping for eleven years now, and I have found the one thing all the forums have in common is a journal section. When you can write from your characters point of view in first person. I loved doing Harvey's one on his old forum. You have the rule where the person is only allowed to post once per day to stop them posting too much. But you can post letters / or diary entries / anything as long as its first person.

Anyhow just thought I would mention. If it already exsists or there is a reason it does not then ignore me, just I miss writing journal entries for Harvey.

yours

Emz
Harvey Branden
Harvey Branden
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Any Questions or Suggestions Darlings? Empty Re: Any Questions or Suggestions Darlings?

Post by Fallen Lestrange Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:26 am

Journal section? Got it champ Wink
Fallen Lestrange
Fallen Lestrange
Voldemort's Protégée

Back to top Go down

Post by Darena Anakin Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:35 am

Brilliant suggestion Very Happy
Darena Anakin
Darena Anakin
Pretty Admin

https://alectoimagined.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlockford10 Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:28 pm

What is this website about lol!

Felixlockford10

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlockford10 Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:28 pm

how do you get sorted

Felixlockford10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Delgado Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:58 pm

This site is a Harry Potter RPG based in an alternative ending to the series. To read about our plot, click here.

To be sorted, you must post your character's profile AND change your username so it matches the full name (first name and last name only) of your character. Your character can be a student at Alecto, a muggle, house elf etc. To find the profile templates that you must fill in, click here.

Create a new topic and post your completed profile in the appropriate character category here.

Remember, you cannot post until you've been sorted!

Hope this helps!
Lauren Delgado
Lauren Delgado
Pretty Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum